Tim

Tim
Tim, hunter/gatherer

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Paleo Coconut Balls and Pizza

Paleo pizza tonight for dinner. It was pretty good but certainly didn't taste enough like real pizza IMHO. Tim liked it more than I did. Maybe have to tweek the crust somehow. Was filling at least. Made for an easy meal anyway and I don't feel guilty for eating something I would regret later. Real pizza is still on my list as one of the best cheat meals that I miss. Even if my digestive tract suffers horribly afterward.




DESSERT:


How many paleo coconut balls can I eat before I feel like I have overindulged? Before I feel sick? Evidently quite a few...there are only a few left although I don't feel full yet. These are becoming dangerously addictive. Again, one of those things that if they are in the house and I know they are there I will eat them. Hence, if I don't make them I can't eat them. Once this batch is gone I will do my best to try to only make them for special occassions or for a once in a while treat. They are strict paleo in substance but I wonder just how much is too much when it comes to coconut oil and unsweetened cocoa. (Those are the two ingredients that taste so good that I know can't possibly be good for me right?)



1 comment:

  1. So where are the recipes for these? You can't just leave your blog readers hanging!

    ReplyDelete