Tim

Tim
Tim, hunter/gatherer

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day











Tried to eat paleo all weekend. Made Erin's awesome recipe for Paleo Quiche. Made two of them since I knew I would like it and wanted leftovers for the next day. Paired that with a glass of wine (little cheat) and had milk chocolate covered strawberries for dessert (another cheat). I know Tim liked the quiche - he had two helpings. He does not eat much chocolate so he only had one strawberry but he did have one of the heart sugar cookies I got him from Cookies By Design. I am pretty sure he was happy that I made dinner too. He helped by cooking the chicken on the grill. I will make this again for sure.




So all in all not a great paleo day for me considering earlier in the day I was visiting my grandmother who had a box of Fannie Mae at her place that she wanted to share with me. When your 96 year old grandmother tells you to have some you better do as she says. Ok, I justified it by telling myself it is a once a year holiday so indulge! Besides, if you're gonna "cheat eat" make it worthwhile and something you love. At least I ate good chocolate. I slept pretty well last night too even with the sugar spike...




Back on track today.

No comments:

Post a Comment